Sunday 28 April 2013

This Week #4


Blogging // Me // Best flavour crisps // My comfy Jack Wills trackies // Organised beauty shelf // Isle of Wight
 
 
- I almost forgot to blog this as it just doesn't feel like a Sunday to me. I think it's because I worked Thursday to Sunday this week. I went to the Isle of Wight for three of those days and although it was a very long journey, I actually really like it there. I'm definitely going to go back, but for a visit rather than to work!
 
- I did a lot of spring cleaning and organising this week (you can see the before of my beauty table on Instagram - my name is ditzyglamour) and it feels good to have things tidy. I've also been ebaying again too.
 
- I'm so excited for Off Their Rockers tonight. It's one of a few shows that can make me laugh at loud lately. Anyone else loving it?
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...