Saturday 2 February 2013

January Favourites

Another month, another set of favourites. This month has really taken a bad toll on my skin. Every winter, I get dry skin around my nose and mouth (which drives me mad as I'm used to having just oily skin) and also my skin looks very dull and grey. So, this month has been mostly trying to brighten my skin and make me feel a bit better about myself.


The first in my favourites is the Soap and Glory Bright Here Bright Now Instant Radiance Energy Balm (what a mouthful). I reviewed it recently and the more I use it, the more I like it. In my review, I wasn't exactly singing it's praises, but I really like the way it makes my skin look and feel so I would definitely recommend it for awakening your skin.

Also, on the radiant list, is Soap and Glory Glow All Out, which is a highlighter that I've had for a while. I apply on my cheekbones, nose and under my eyebrows and sometimes on my forehead and it really gives me a healthy shine that I love. It's perfect for day to day wear, and is buildable for night wear.

As I mentioned, I get dry patches of skin in winter, but I also get really sore dry lips. I've managed to keep it under control using Carmex lip balm which is amazing. I have the Cherry flavour and it smells so so good. This now lives in my handbag and is my reach for lip balm at the moment.

Finally, my favourite make up item has to be Benefit Bad Gal Liner. I was lucky enough to win this in a twitter competition and I really love how it applies. It gives a very dark line, which I love as normally I have to use liquid eyeliner to get the darkness I want. It also smudges really easily so it's perfect for a smokey eye look.

Link your favourites posts below so I can have a read!

x

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to try Glow All Out, Soap & Glory is great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Benefit eye liner sounds good! I love the 'They're Real' Mascara - it's brill!

    www.stephaniesamantha.blogspot.com

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried any of these products but they sound good!

    Nice blog, i'm a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...