Tuesday 8 January 2013

What I Got For Christmas (Beauty)*

*and one or two things from the sales.

Last Christmas, I was well and truly spoilt. I know I'm a little late on this post, but I'm sure you can still get some of this at Boots (especially as some of this was from the sales too). I don't know any prices I'm afraid as some were presents and I don't want to look them up! All of them are from Boots (apart from The Body shop stuff). :)

 
The little ice cream tub looking pots are all lip balms that smell gorgeous. I couldn't stop smelling them when they opened. They come in Mint Choc Chip, Very Cherry, Strawberry Sundae, and Hot Fudge Sundae. They all remind me of the scented gel pens! I also got a Hot Fudge Sundae shower gel and body butter. On the right is Body Shop Make Up from the Lily Cole collection. I haven't tried any of them yet, but they look amazing! The Lee Stafford set contains shampoo, conditioner, dry shampoo and a dehumidifer. I'm most looking forward to trying the dry shampoo as I've only ever used Bastiste before.

 
Inside the fcuk palette is these gorgeous eyeshadows. Also, I didn't realise until it came to writing this blog post, that there's more underneath! There's also a lip palette, but I'll do more photos when I do an actual review.
 
 
Inside Wowed Mouth, there are these lovely lip colours. I've never really used lipsticks like this but I look forward to trying them out. I also love that this will be perfect for taking with me when I visit my family in London. (I hate carrying lots with me).
 
 
My boyfriend got these for me in the Boots sale and I think they look beautiful. I haven't tried them yet, but I think they'll work really well.
 
 
 
And I got the Soap and Glory Best of All gift set! I love how it's got a few of my favourites (hand and foot cream are both amazing!) but it's also got a few things I haven't trued, like the cleansing milk and the mascara. I really can't wait to use these, but it has added to my collection that I was trying to cut down! Oops! :)
 
What did you all get for Christmas? Feel free to leave links below.

6 comments:

  1. You got some great stuff lovely! I haven't yet braved Boots since Christmas, might be too manic!
    But I can clarify the S&G cleansing milk is brilliant, expecially for oily/combo skin :) and the mascara's good too, it's better after it's had a couple of weeks to dry out a tiny bit though
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the best of all set too, in love with everything!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaah I love everything! I got the lip balms and the soap and glory set too. I can't believe how beautiful the lip balms smell, I just want to eat them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some fab stuff, i got loadsa soap and glory goodies too, you can't go wrong with them :) xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of that Soap and Glory gift set - I have never tried anything from them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look so nice. I got the little ice cream tub lipblams too, they're so cute aren't they :) I haven't got round to trying them yet but they do look too nice to use. I love Soap and Glory too, looks like you got some really nice things!

    Terri xo - littlegoldstars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...