Wednesday 16 January 2013

Review | FCUK The Colour Palette

As I travel to and from London a fair amount to see family and friends, I normally drag around way too much luggage, especially make up, as I'm never sure what I'll want to use! (Anyone else get like that?) For Christmas, I got an FCUK eye palette, which I blogged a little bit about here, but never realised there was a lip palette inside too! And it's perfect for travelling with.


The main things I love about this palette is that the mirror is really big for a compact, and there is such a wide range of colours. I love my Naked Palette, but if I fancy a bit of colour, it's no good, so this is ideal.

 


The palette consists of 10 eye shadows, which are all very pigmented and there are a lot that can go together to create a smokey eye.

The biggest surprise to me was the lip palette underneath. Normally, I shy away from lip palettes as I feel like I have to dig into to it to get any product, but these are so dewy and so easy to apply. I tend to normally wear nude lipstick so I'm keen to try some of the brighter colours.

 

I will now be carrying this every time I travel. I really love it. It's actually from Boots but I looked on the website and couldn't find any (They were from the Christmas section) however, I looked on the FCUK website and found it in the sale! There's also some on eBay and Amazon.

x

4 comments:

  1. I had never even heard of this palette, it looks really good, are the lip palette bit, like lip glosses tho, do they feel sticky? love shades for the eyes too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. this palette looks beautiful, i want to try it.

    fashionistaface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this palette for Christmas too! I was really surprised at how bright the colours are when on the skin and I totally agree... the mirror is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...