Saturday 12 January 2013

Latest In Beauty Advent Calendar 2012

So, last year in the lead up to Christmas, there were many Youtube videos and blogs talking about beauty advent calendars, including the Latest in Beauty one. I really wanted to get one then, but with the cost of Christmas, I couldn't really afford it.

I decided to browse their website recently, and noticed that their advent calendar was now half price. After much umm-ing and arr-ing, and not-much-needed persuasion from my boyfriend - I got it.


I paid £29.95 + £4.95 p+p which I thought was a bargain for 24 products. Although I'm meant to be saving money, my logic was that I could keep some for myself and give some as presents (therefore saving money). As it contains £210 worth of products, I thought it was a good deal.


Before I bought it, I decided to read what was inside (it was on the website) to see if it would be worth the money. I saw three items on there that I've wanted for a really long time, and so I didn't need to read any more!

I was going to open one door each day, but I couldn't resist and opened it all at once. There are some seriously amazing, and a wide range of, products, and I actually want to keep them all! I can do a blog post on what is inside if you want, let me know in the comments and I'll write one to go live on Monday.


Do you think beauty calendars are a good idea? I wasn't sure at first, but the excitement of opening those doors was too much, and I will definitely be getting one for next year! There are still some available (as far as I'm aware) so pop over to the website to have a look.

6 comments:

  1. I really wanted these but stayed strong and didn't cave in!
    Charli @ Charli-dot-dot-dot.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so naughty right now. I've just bought this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half way through December they halved the price and were offering free P&P so I was able to catch up about 10 days worth of doors at once. I am definitely glad I got it but I'm not sure I would splash out the full price next year - I might just bide my time and hope it sneaks into the sale again. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great price!! I wished I had got it! Bet it was like a late christmas present - opening all of that up!
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted this so much when I first saw it! Its so cute and such a good idea if you want a surprise in what products you're going to try. It was good that you got it half price too, what a bargain! Can't wait to see what you get, are you going to do some posts about it? :)

    Terri xo - littlegoldstars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...