Wednesday 30 January 2013

January Empties

Now this post won't be anywhere as near as exciting as my last empties post (81 products, hello!) but I've still been a busy bee this month. It always surprises me when I use up a lot of products, but I always find that some products finish really quickly, but others (I'm looking at you lip balms!) seem to go on forever and ever and ever.

Here's what I used up.


I'm really trying to focus on using up some of my older products, especially since my 'Use Up Dates' post, which opened my eyes to the amount of bacteria etc. that can get into your products from once you open them. Also, I now work in beauty and I found out a lot of information about product dates, and it's kind of opened my eyes a bit.

 
The products I will miss the most are the Strawberry Body Butter (heaven in a tub), the Britney Spears perfume (surprisingly beautiful scent) and the Batiste Dry Shampoo (a life saver, although I have stocked up on this so I'm okay!)

My spending ban starts in February so I won't be able to repurchase anything, and I'm trying not to anyway, so expect to see a lot more in next month's empties post!

3 comments:

  1. You managed to use up a lot. I need to crack on with skin care and hair care bits, however recently Ive managed to finish some makeup products that Im so pleased about! :-)

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, Clean & Clear brings back memories... I used to love it! I love forming a huge empties selection it makes me feel good about using up products :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These products look great:)
    Your blog is really cool:)Also you can check out my new makeup looks-they are really wild and creative:)
    mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com
    We can follow each other if you want?
    xoxo Veselina from Bulgaria

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...