Tuesday 1 January 2013

Hi There!

Long time no see. There's no real explanation to me not blogging, but I think I simply lost my mojo a bit. But so much has changed and I'm excited to get back to blogging.

So what's new?

Aiden and I are now living together and are saving up for a place of our own. It's so nice to go from being in a long distance relationship to seeing each other every day. It does mean I no longer live in London but I'm only a less than 2 hour drive away so I still travel back often to see my family. It's weird living on the South Coast - but I love it!

I also have a new job. After only having one job previously (I was there for two years) it was quite scary but I've settled in well and I absolutely love my job. It's weird getting up and being excited to go to work!

I've gone from being a couch potato to being very fitness conscious. I'm really into exercise and 2013 is the year I properly change my lifestyle. 'I'm too young to feel this old' is my motto for this year.

I also need to go on a serious saving spree. You can follow updates on my other blog http://www.livelifesavemoney.blogspot.co.uk

Be ready for lots of posts and lots of tweets. :)

Hope you all had a lovely New Year, and have a great 2013!

X

2 comments:

  1. I lost my mojo too but I have just re-named my blog to get me going again.

    I hope you are well and look forward t reading your blog posts.

    Emma x.x.x
    www.dazzleanddream.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like that motto, i often feel way older than i am as im not unfit at all!x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...