Sunday 18 November 2012

This Week I...

- started jogging! I've been using the Couch to 10k app which is really good. I'm going to start Week 2 tomorrow so we'll see how it goes. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to start getting fit.

- started Christmas shopping! Yes, and half of it is wrapped already. I really wanted to start early this year and my aim is to be done before December so I can just enjoy Christmas without the stress of getting presents!

- got some really really exciting news. I don't want to say too much just yet but I will in the next few weeks. I think this will be my last blog post for a while as there is a lot going on/to do but I will come back with a bang with the best news. Ah I'm so excited!!!!

Sorry it's short and sweet, but as I said, it will all make sense soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...