Sunday 11 November 2012

This Week I... #3



... went geocaching for the first time. Honestly, I wasn't too sure what to expect but I really loved it and it's a perfect way to have fun outdoors.

... held a blog sale - and I'm going to keep it open a big longer so please feel free to make me an offer.

... feel like my life is slowly getting into order. You know sometimes it feels like life is all over the place and you're not too sure what you want from life or where you're heading. I've been going through that for a while and although I'm not 100% there yet, I'm feeling very optimistic about the future.

It's a very short post this week, I'm pretty tired! I'm happy instagram have created profile linkys now though so feel free to follow me at http://www.instagram.com/ditzyglamour

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...