Sunday 9 September 2012

Products I've Used Up | Part Two


This is part two of the products I've used up recently (see part one here).


This was actually my mum's but she gave it to me and I used the last of it up. I'm not a big fan of serum, I prefer using moisturiser but I liked that it wasn't too heavy on my skin. I don't think I'll repurchase it, as I didn't think it was anything special. I think it would be a lot better for any of you who have normal/dry skin.


I was gutted when this finished, and I'm pretty sure I used every last drop. I love big lashes and this was perfect for during the day. It provided length and volume, but wasn't too 'in your face'. I probably will repurchase this again, but I do love buying new mascara so who knows?


This is one my favourite make up items and I've already repurchased another. For it's price, it is amazing, and it looks amazing over foundation. I thoroughly recommend this and the whole MUA range.


I purchased this colour because I heard it was a dupe for Nars Orgasm, however I've never tried it so I can't compare. It was a lovely colour though, and worked really well with my skin tone. I'll definitely repurchase, and probably buy a few others - as they are really good quality.

Feel free to link your 'Empties' posts below. I've also started a mission for myself to use up 50 products before Christmas. It's a big challenge but I'm going to do a blog post on it soon, so if you want to join in feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...