Sunday 12 August 2012

Tomorrow...

I am going on holiday!

I will be at Butlins in Minehead (I think it's going to be so exciting) from tomorrow until Friday and I don't know if I'll be tweeting, but I definitely won't be blogging. Don't worry, I've got some great guest bloggers who will be taking over and their posts are amazing! Please leave them a comment, and be sure to check out their blogs.

I'm gutted the Olympics is finishing. As much as I was worried about the traffic and overcrowding, it's been surprisingly nice and everyone has been so patriotic and happy. I really cannot wait for the closing ceremony and the Paralympics.

This weekend I finally found the time to go to a car boot sale. Aiden and I actually did two and I even got a sun tan while I was there. It's such a lovely little community feel and it helps to make a bit of extra money to go towards next week. I'm going to be blogging about car boot sale tips on my other blog, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend and to those of you in the UK, I hope you made full use of the sunshine. Let me know what you've been up to, and I'll see you all next week!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...