Monday 6 August 2012

Guest Bloggers Needed

I know it's been a while since I did a beauty blog post, and I promise there will be some this week, but I wanted to quickly do a post on guest bloggers.

Next week I am off to sunny old Minehead to visit Butlins. It was meant to be a trip abroad but passports and expiry dates got in the way, sooo Butlins it is. I'm actually really excited and it's a lot cheaper so that means more spending money. I'm away from next Monday to the Friday and I wanted to fit two (maybe three) guest bloggers in. You can blog about anything that fits in with my blog, so it can be beauty, fashion, lifestyle. If you are interested, please feel free to send me an e-mail at jesswd18@hotmail.com

Alternatively, I am also looking for guest bloggers on my other blog. If you have any money saving tips, or want to blog about how you save money, or maybe you've found an amazing bargain that is worth talking about, then again, just e-mail me and let me know.

I really hope some of you get on board - guest blogging is an amazing way to get your blog 'out there' to some new readers.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...