Wednesday 18 July 2012

New Layout!

You may or may not notice that I've had a little play around with both of my blogs. I get bored easily and really like this new layout. It feels cleaner. I've got rid of a lot of junk that was building up in my sidebar, and I've left just the important bits. I've made the font a bit smaller, and the blog title is new (although very similar to the one before). I'm also going to start taking a lot more photos and do a few more 'update' posts.

On my other blog, I've made it less 'childish' and again given it a smaller font and a bit of a clean up. It may not make any difference to any of you, but to me I feel a lot better. I've been unhappy with both of my blog layouts for a while and a change is always good, right?

Do let me know what you think, and do take a look at my other blog - I've got lots of posts coming up helping you to save money without changing your lifestyle drastically.

Happy Wednesday!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...