Saturday 23 June 2012

Birthday Instagram Collage

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last week but I've been super busy and since I last posted I had a birthday! On Monday I turned 20 and I thought I'd do a collage from the last five or so days (I've been doing a lot). Thank you to all of you who wished me a happy birthday on Twitter. :)


Me and Aiden - our huge Chinese takeaway after finding the restaurant was shut - Birthday MAC voucher - birthday breakfast - Sunset Boulevard - While everyone was singing - TGI's - Cocktails - TGI dinner - Me and my brother - My dad and Aiden playing Kinect :) - Blowing out candles - My new onesie - Present from Dad - Cards - My JayJay :)

I haven't actually got any photos of it, but whilst in TGI Friday's, I was made to put a balloon on my head and was sung to by the whole restaurant. If you want to surprise someone for their birthday, take them there and let the staff know it's their birthday.

I've had a lovely week off, and I look forward to hopefully getting back into blogging.

x

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! It looks like you had a lot of fun x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...