Thursday 9 February 2012

Models Own Powder Duo Bronzer Review

I picked this up in Boots last week as I was on the lookout for a bronzer and this was reduced. I've always been a huge fan of Models Own polishes, but never really got on with their make up. I took the risk and purchased 'Natural Bronze' which is the lighter of the two shades available. The other is called Sun Goddess.


I love simple packaging, and so this is a beauty to me. My only worry is that the writing will wear off. That seems to happen with all of my products and I never get why!

The bronzer consists of two shades. One is slightly darker and can be used for conturing and the lighter shade for highlighting. I simply used a face brush across both colours and applied to my cheeks.



I also applied the darker shade to places where the 'sun hits'. I hate saying that as it sounds weird and a lot of people don't get it and say "but the sun hits all of your face?". You basically apply to the top of your forehead, nose and chin. It will leave you with a gorgeous healthy glow.

I love this bronzer. It is perfect for a natural day time look and you can build it up if you want to. It costs just £8, but I think it might be still on sale for £5.

x

3 comments:

  1. Great buy Jess :) I really like the accessorize bronzers too, not too expensive either! They do have a certain amount of shimmer though, so not great if you want a matte finish... Do these have shimmer? They seem pretty matte on your fingers...

    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that too, but it does blend well, and it looks really natural.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...