Tuesday 7 February 2012

HelloCotton


This is just a quick post really, as I realised I haven't mentioned it before. You may have noticed a small button appear in my sidebar mentioning HelloCotton. That is because you can now use HelloCotton to follow my blog. A few weeks ago, I had never even heard of it, but I decided to join anyway. I wasn't expecting much, I just thought that it would be a bit like Bloglovin - just another way people can read my blog.

I was completely overwhelmed. As soon as I joined, I got a lovely message on there, plus a big welcome on their Twitter page. They constantly tweet about bloggers, and my name has been mentioned already on more than one occasion. They also encourage people to visit their site to read your posts. They also regularly update their 'top blogs' in each category and again I've been there more than once too. I must admit, I freaked out when my pageviews increased by a huge amount, but it's all thank to them.

The best thing for me though is finding other blogs. HelloCotton is has such a simple yet lovely layout, and I've found blogs that I never even knew existed. Apart from beauty blogs, I've found lots of cooking and craft blogs that have given me so much inspiration.

I know it sounds like I'm a suck up, and I'm not writing it because HelloCotton told me too - they don't even know I'm writing it! I'm only writing about it in the same way I would write about a product - if I love it, I will share my opinion on it.

It's also ideal for any blogs that aren't on Blogger, as GFC will be going soon, so this is an ideal way for your followers to still be able to read your blog.

It's so easy to sign up, and I'll be sure to follow you on there if you do. :)


                                                                                                       Find ditzyglamour on Hellocotton

x

6 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on this. I also registered a few weeks ago without any expectiations, and I was really positively surprised about the welcome and all the things on there!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just registered on HelloCotton too, I'm now following you on there :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just registered on there and am now following you! :) X

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...