Tuesday 31 January 2012

Beauty Questions

I don't remember where I found this, but I wanted to do it anyway. Feel free to do it too, you can leave links in the comments. :)

How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice a day, but that’s cleansing. I wash with a face wash once a day.

What skin type do you have?

To be honest I’m not 100% sure. I’d say normal/oily.

What is your current facial wash?

Sanctuary Fresh Faced Purifying Wash

Do you exfoliate?

Yes, once a week at the moment. I exfoliate more in summer.

What brand do you use?

Soap and Glory.

What moisturiser do you use?

At the moment I use Johnson’s Daily Essentials, but it’s almost run out.

Do you have freckles?

Yes, a few on my forehead and nose, but they aren’t very visible.

Do you use an eye cream?

Yes, I use one from Simple daily.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

I’ve always had spots from around 13, it’s not as bad now. 

Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?

I’ve never used it.

What foundation do you use?

I use MAC Studio Fix Foundation Shade NW15. I’d love to try new foundation but I can never match myself.

How about concealer?

I use Witch Concealer but MAC Concealer is on my wishlist.

Do you know your undertone colour?

 I think yellow but I honestly don’t know. (and I call myself a beauty blogger!)

 What do you think of fake eyelashes? 

I have a whole basket full but I hate the rascals. They never work with me, and I spend about 2 hours applying them for them to just not look right. I love them on other people though and I’m sure with enough practice I’ll be able to apply them properly.
Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes. But if I did that, I’d be throwing away 90% full mascaras.

What brand of mascara do you use?

I have so many, and use a different one every day. I’m loving one by Daniel Sadler at the moment.

Sephora or M.A.C?

I’ve never tried Sephora so MAC.

Do you have a M.A.C Pro-card?

Nope.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

I use makeup brushes, and sometimes my fingers when smudging concealer.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

I have a few primers, but I only use them if I’ve got a long day and I know I won’t get time ti re-apply my make up.

For the face?

See above. :)

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

I love all of the colours in the Urban Decay Naked Palette, I couldn’t pick a favourite.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? 

Both!

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

I never have a problem with pencil. I get liquid eyeliner in my eye too often though and it ends up getting stuck under my contact lens and my whole eye goes black. It’s really bad and I’m lucky to not have got an eye infection, so I tend to not use liquid eyeliner as much anymore. I’m too scared!

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

Too scared to try them as I’m messy enough as it is.

Do you use mineral makeup? 

No, but I’d love to try some.

What is your favorite lipstick?

Probably Topshop Pillow talk.

How about lipgloss?

I don’t have a favourite.

What is your favorite blush to use?

I’m loving Benefit Coralista at the moment.

Do you buy your makeup on eBay?

No, never.

Do you like drugstore makeup?

Yes.

Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)

I think I have. There’s one in Portsmouth right?

Did you ever consider taking make up classes?

Yes, and I still want to. I love learning, so why not learn more about something I love?

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Very!

Name a makeup crime that you hate?

Not blending.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

I prefer sticking to less colourful shades of lipstick (pinks and nudes) but I love colourful eyeshadow.

Which celebrity always has great make up?

I love celebrities that look made up yet still natural, like Jennifer Aniston.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?

Mascara.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

I could go out with just mascara, as long as I was having a good skin day.

Do you think you look good even without any make up on?

I don’t feel as confident, but I feel comfortable.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

It has to be MAC. I’m discovering more and more products that I love.

What do you think of makeup?
I think it is a valuable tool in boosting the confidence of women (and men too!). It’s not the be all and end all but if it makes you happy, then there’s no harm. :)
x

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed this! Here's a link to mine, the formatting is weird though :S
    http://bananasaboutbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/02/beauty-info-101.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...