Monday 23 January 2012

20% Student Discount At Republic


Earlier this month, I was lucky enough to win a £50 voucher to spend at Republic. Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know that I had a problem with delivery as someone stole it. Fortunately, they were able to cancel it and send a new one, which I happily spent on myself and Aiden (Menswear there is amazing!). I just want to mention that the people behind Republic's twitter account are so friendly and helpful and I think other companies should take note. However, they should perhaps give some of their joy to the sales assistants as the one who served me was so bad! I felt awkward like I was stopping her from doing something.

Anyway, the reason for this post is to let you all know that Republic are currently offering 20% off for students from today. If you live near a store, do pop in and have a look as they do have some really good items in. Also, check out their website.

Click here for more information.

Happy Monday everyone!

x

1 comment:

  1. Why is there always 20% off student discount when I have zero money! i love republic xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...