- I guess my biggest achievement would be passing my driving test. I had no intentions of doing this in 2011, but in March, something made me think I wanted to. I made it my aim to pass by December and I did it early! I also managed to do the drive to Aiden's (2 hours!) for the first time just a month after passing my test.
- My second biggest achievement would have to be this blog. I had an old blog but it was called 'Away With The Fairies' which most of you will know is also the name of Hannah's blog. I didn't realise this and it caused a lot of confusion, so I made Ditzy Glamour and I am so happy that people are actually interested in what I say. So, thank you for reading this.
- Also in 2011, Aiden and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. It's a milestone I knew we would reach but it still doesn't stop me from being proud, and very happy. :)
- I signed up for the Open University this year. I've written two posts here and here on my experience so far, and I'm still loving it. I was unsure if I was making the right choice but now I'm certain I did as I'm sure it will help me a lot in the future.
- 2011 is also my first full year of being in the working world. I still work at ONLY. (If you haven't heard of it, then it's another retail company related to Jack Jones and Vero Moda)
- I've probably missed a lot out as 2011 has been a very long year, but as good as this year was, I cannot wait for 2012.