Wednesday 7 December 2011

Tresemme Smooth Memory Straightening Spray

I accidently posted this the other day by accident and quickly took it off, but here it is again. :)

Tresemme Smooth Memory Straightening Spray is designed to train your hair to become straighter, smoother and less frizzy over time using smooth memory technology. It also claims to minimise heat damage. This sounded to me like the ideal product as my hair was not straight, not smooth, and certainly frizzy.


I purchased this during my lunch break at work, and it was because I had to buy something to round up the price and get a discount. It wasn't until the first time I used it that I realised how much it would help my hair.

My first thought was that it smelt amazing - like a hair salon in a bottle. I sprayed it vigourously over my hair, and then blow dried and straightened as normal. I've noticed that every time I do my hair, it takes a lot less time than it used to, and it straightens a lot more easily. I used to have to work on the same bit of hair 3 or 4 times but now it's just once, maybe twice.


In the days after I'd used it, I couldn't believe how straight my hair was! Normally, the morning after I have to go over it again, but I don't anymore. I can even tie my hair up and then take it out and not need to worry about the awful bump I used to get in my hair.

I cannot stress how great this product is. And the best is yet to come - I've been using it for over a month and a half and I've been spraying it a lot. However when I looked to see how much was left, I promise it's no less than 95% full.

This spray costs just £4.99. I'm sorry if I seem a little too over excited in this post, but when I love a product, I get too happy. And sometimes squeal. :)

x

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. Definitely going to buy some!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! it's clearly a good product when you can't find a bad word to say about it!
    i suffer with a terrible mane of frizz even when i've styled my hair so i might have to give this a go! :)

    bexposure.blogspot.com :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...