Thursday 18 August 2011

Catch Up

Hi there! Remember me? I'm the girl who runs this blog and used to post a few times a week. I seem to have enjoyed my two weeks off work a little too much and didn't seem to have the 'urge' to blog. But after a well deserved rest, I feel ready to go! I'm sorry this is another catch up/ramble post but I've got lots to update you all will and lots to say.

Firstly, over the next few days I'm hoping to revamp my blog a little. I tend to get bored with my layout quite easily and I think it's a little too plain at the moment. I've also had a mini clearout on clothes and products which I will put in a blog sale soon (clothes will go on ebay next week). This will all be in aid of Jess's Car Fund.

Speaking of cars, last week I passed my theory test. I kept it quiet from almost everyone until the day but I'm so pleased to have half of it out of the way! Now I can focus on the actual driving bit. :)

I've managed to cross a few things off my 101 Things list, including: theory test, visiting a beach and I've started on my MAC eyeshadow collection (post coming soon - and also recommendations please!). I'm hoping to get cracking on a few more of these in the near future.

I've got lots of posts lined up, but if you have any suggestions, especially tutorial type posts (nothing too professional, just simple things like getting smooth feet, applying fake tan etc.) I'd really appreciate it.

I hope you've all had a lovely two weeks, and I'm now off to catch up on my favourite blogs before the new Big Brother starts! :)

Leave a comment and say hi, I've missed them. :)

PS: Do you think my dog has a problem with bigger dogs? LOL

x

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, the photo is hilarious! :D

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is so cute!

    Congrats on passing your theory!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...