Wednesday 11 May 2011

Your Feet Look Gorgeous!

When it comes to shoes, I'm not like the 'stereotypical' girl. I can probably count the amount I own on two hands. Being 5ft 8, I don't like wearing heels as I tower above everyone else. I'm also extremely fussy when it comes to choosing any shoes. Both my mum and my boyfriend try to avoid shoe shopping with me at all costs! For me, shoes need to be comfortable and affordable yet look pretty damn good!
 
New Look has always been good for me when it comes to buying shoes. Their price range is pretty decent, and they cover a wide range of shoes to fit everyone's needs. I recently purchased a gorgeous pair of pink and white stripy pumps for just £8.99 and I love them. They were immediately comfortable, and they are perfect for summer. I then looked on their website and found some other gorgeous shoes that are on my wishlist and may catch your eye.
 
Floral Ballerina - £12.99


Flower Printed Ballet - £12.99


Knotted Strappy Sandals - £14.99


Punched Brogue - £24.99


What places would you recommend for affordable, yet gorgeous shoes?

6 comments:

  1. I'm the same as you when it comes to shoes. Being 5ft 11 i stay away from heels and also having wide feet makes shoe shopping unpleasurable. I tend to shop at New look, Primark & Schuh.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not particularly tall (5ft 6ins), but I have a bit of a complex about wearing heels after a shorter friend moaned at me (years ago) for towering over her in heels. Now I'm a 100% flats girl lol.

    Primark has an amazing selection, I got some nice ones on Monday for £6 and they seemed higher quality than I was expecting from Primark (haven't really shopped there in years!)

    But New Look always has gorgeous stuff, as does George at ASDA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last someone else that can count the number of shoes they have on two hands, i`m not your sterotypical girlie shoe shopping wearer even thought I used to live in heels, they strangely made me feel good, until uni and now they only come out on nights out or special occassions.

    I love those shoes particularly the brouges and the floral flats.

    Peg x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love new Look for everything! They are really Good ! Love the Choices x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have cried with the first pair of ballerinas lol. They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...