Wednesday 18 May 2011

Models Own NOTD


Models Own Sophie's Pink RRP £5 - more details here
Models Own Smash Up Silver RRP £6 - more details here

First of all, I apologise for the messy application. I purchased these two a few weeks ago. The pink looked so bright and colourful - the sort of polish that would brighten up your day when you look at your nails.

I had been so excited for the release of Models Own smash up polishes. Most bloggers keep complaining about how every company is doing crackle polishes, but they all do normal polishes and no one complains about that? It adds variety, enjoy it! Models Own have an amazing array of colours coming soon, but for now it's just black and silver. As I already have Barry M Instant Nail Effects in Black, I purchased the Silver and I have to say, I love it.

What's your favourite crackle polish?

8 comments:

  1. Ah I love the combo of these two together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mee too They look amazaballs :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, is the Silver Shatter models own? If so, I may purchase that instead of OPI's!

    http://pearlywearly.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pearl - It sure is! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the pink would make a real impact and it look really good with the sliver.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree about the variety! Like the look of the silver as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the models own looks like how it says the barry m one should turn out but it doesnt! maybe i shall invest in some models own. i love the fact its 'liney' and not random dots like the barrym one!

    also love the colours you chose to team up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this bright pink colour is just too gorgeous for words! liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, whether its two sentences or two paragraphs, I will always read them. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...